Let me just start out by saying, I feel you.
As communications specialists, we know how frustrating it can be to get employees’ attention around benefits. After all, enticing them with the always-compelling high-deductible health plans, spending accounts, and prescription drug tiers is not exactly The Hunger Games. And yet, to get the health care coverage that works best for them and their families, they’ve got to hunker down and do the work. The hope is that, once they do, they’ll magically transform into a collective of educated employees who make consistently solid choices. Stop laughing. It can happen. We can help!
We’ve worked with a lot of employers to educate, inspire, and engage employees around their benefits with great results (if you consider increasing enrollment in consumer driven health plans by 147 percent great, as one example). We’ve also won a lot of awards, if that counts.
Our team has been able to do what we do because a) we’re super talented and b) we have great clients. We also care a LOT about them, their jobs, their employees, their objectives, their bosses, and their bottom lines. We’re invested in their success as if it were our own, because in our minds, it is. And that approach seems to be working.
Here are a few more things that are working and I’d like to share:
- We are overachievers who love what we do and it shows. (Check out our portfolio!)
- Everybody is and will always be a big fish in our very respectable pond.
- There’s no minimum required for entry. Whether you need one postcard or a multi-year strategy, we are equally thrilled to do business with you.
- We’ll never nickel and dime you. In fact, we have never gone back to a client for more unless both parties agreed that the scope of a project had changed.
- We’re fun to work with, or so we’ve been told …
I hope all of this comes through as you browse our pages and learn more about how we can put our team’s expertise, experience, and incredible talent to work for you. And if you have any questions, please get in touch. Even if you just want some basic information. No pressure or obligation. You know where to find us!
Jill Sherer Murray Communications Practice Leader