How We WorkWe meet your employees where they are, developing a comprehensive strategy and using tactics that translate complex concepts into user-friendly information employees can use to make good decisions.
We work closely with our clients to understand their history and unique risk factors. Then, we follow a solid process to keep projects moving and ensure quality. The following chart will give you an idea of how it all comes together.
- Project Kick-off meeting
- Identify audiences, key messages, and desired actions
- Select appropriate media, delivery methods
- Identify key milestones
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Establish metrics
- Employee listening, executive interviews or focus groups
- Develop theme and graphic approach
- Create detailed project timelines
- Content drafting, plus quality review process
- Graphic design and layout
- Project debrief meeting
- Enrollment outcome, biometric screening participation and findings
- Review goals, metrics and other measurements or participation
- Create and administer follow-up polls and/or focus groups
- Anecdotal feedback
Now, after having worked with Trion’s communications specialists, all I can say is “wow.” They’ve helped us create a brand for our approach to employees, engage employees through video and audio, and think more creatively about our communications. Each project has a plan that is adhered to. Deliverables are provided on the day they’re due – if not earlier…I feel as if a true partnership has developed.